Dr. Sarah E. Geringer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah E. Geringer

Pretty sure she goes by Rebello now. Anyway, the office staff was very pleasant. Dr. Rebello did not try to sell me on a bunch of garbage, like I have had other chiros do in the past. Patient for life!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr Geringer and her staff were very helpful! I was in and out in a timely manner and the massage prior to my adjustment was excellent.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I was ready to go to the hospital because of my severe back pain. Dr Sarah easily pointed out it was muscle spasms, and was able to make me feel 100% better after two visits. A big life saver. She was sweet, gentle, and knowledgeable. Even the office ladies are super nice. I will be back.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Sarah got me through my pregnancy and my labor went much more smoothly than my last. She even adjusted the baby. She's great! And she's great with children as well. Everyone there is so nice and accommodating. I'd highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Sarah helped my back and hip pain after orthopedists, pills, PT and cortisone shots didn't do much. Am so grateful!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Great Chiropractor! Helped eliminate pain in my back and neck. Showed me different exercises to help me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Sarah is awesome! She has helped me so much in such a short time! I plan on being a life long patient here. The staff and therapists are so friendly and professional! I'm so happy I found this wonderful office !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I'm pregnant with my third child and have been having trouble walking because my hip and tailbone have been hurting so much. After only 2 adjustments, I'm feeling much better.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr Sarah is great staff is great, Dr Sarah has great knowledge and tells it straight no beating around the bush.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Sarah cares so much about her patients. They both take time with you and don't just crack your back and send you on your way. They educate and e en give exercises and stretches to help get you better. Everyone in the office is really helpful and friendly. I love the 15 minute massage before each adjustment. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016