Ratings for Dr. Brigidanne Murphy

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Murphy in 2008. She determined that I needed a crown. After she put the crown on, my bite felt high. I returned to the office about 3 times to shave my crown down. Dr. Murphy tried to blame me for not telling her that my bite was not correct. After these tries, I saw my old dentist. My old dentist took an x-ray and determined that there was a gap between my tooth and the crown. I went back to Dr. Murphy to give her another chance to correct the issue. After she "fixed" the issue, my old doctor took another xray that showed there was still a gap. Apparently, the core was too large. During this period of a couple months, I was in severe pain. Finally, I had my old dentist redo the crown. I also ended up needing a root canal too. Dr. Murphy was willing to return the money I paid for the crown.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Murphy has been our dentist for several years. She is awesome, caring and sincere. She and her staff treat you like family. Dr. Murphy is the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Great from time I entered until I left, much more knowledgeble!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010