Ratings for Dr. Nidhi Pandey

I have been really happy with Dr pandy. i feel cared for, listened and feel as if i can have a discussion with my options

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Pandey is one of the most knowledgeable and caring dr. I've ever had. You feel cared about and listened. Her staff is unpleasant but not enough of a reason to think of switching.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Pandey is great! Unfortunately her nurse (only the one) is extremely rude and unhelpful. Same with one of the receptionists.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Pandey has been my GP for over a year, and she's probably the best doctor I've ever had. Super patient and understanding with mental health issues, give you time to consider options if necessary, doesn't just want to "push pills", rather wants to see you gain a full system of support -- including regular check ins with her. Couldn't recommend her more; great bedside manner. Though she's always swamped with lots of patients, she's always very mentally present when she comes in the room to see me, which is really appreciated.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

met dr pandey for meet and greet and i was not disappointed. she warm, funny and very kind. i don't speak good english and she gave me a lot of time

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Not only is she a wonderful doctor, but a caring person. I came to her after a sexual assault and she stayed with me, telling me if I needed it she could cancel her next appointments. I was a mess and she was there for me. She then proceeded to call me to check in on me from time to time. She's amazing, I'm happy she is my doctor. But yes, I agree that the staff, especially her nuse, are absolutely terrible. Such a shame.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Awful staff, great doctor. But I'd rather put up with the staff to keep a great doctor like dr p who listens to all my concerns

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr Pandey has always been very helpful. I've been her patient for about a year and she is always quick to resolve my issue or refer me to someone who can. I will say her staff are terribly rude when even making a simple follow up appointment. They give them impression that you are a constant annoyance regardless of how polite you might appear. If Dr Pandey wasn't such an awesome doctor, they would be enough of a reason to switch health care providers. They give a bad name to the profession of nursing and administrative staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

This doctor saved my mothers life. My mum was diagnosed with ovarian cancer after lots of symptoms that weren't fitting together. Dr pandey arranged an exam after the first meet and greet and we had a diagnosis within a few days. She saved my mother. Great doctor. No complaints

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I've been with Pandey for over 2 years. Not only does she not address pressing medical issues (which have since increased in their severity), but her Nurse Katherine is horribly rude, and she once answered her cell phone as she was giving me a shot. Pandey is consistently 15 minutes behind when addressing patients, and does not give me more than 10 minutes to let her know what's going on. The manager of MCI recently kicked me out of the entire practice for getting emotional about not having my ailments addressed. Once I was sitting in the waiting room. and the manager looked over at me from her desk then proceeded to snort and ask her cheap-wigged receptionist "Why is she still here?" Mind you, this was after they cancelled my appointment that day without telling me so I had to take a number and see the clinic doctor. The manager also allowed the prescription of narcotics to walk-in patients. I have been dealing with this level of rudeness and incompetence for I guess long enough. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the company over all of this. They have collectively increased symptoms of my mental health issues.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Nidhi Pandey's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients