Ratings for Dr. Carla Dianne Silver

love her! she has always been amazing to my children and I whenever we need to see her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

She is down to earth, open minded, listens to patients needs well, no 'God Complex' ☺ My Husband Gary and I think she is the best family physician we have ever been blessed with! We really like her style! 😀

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I only saw Dr.Silver once in her walk in clinic, however, was very impressed with her down to earth manner and her ability to listen. She seems to be one who can 'think with' her patients in order to solve problems. I realized that I had forgot my medicare card, however, was most impressed with Mahvish, the receptionist, who had a pleasant disposition in spite of a busy waiting room and was able to put my name on the list while I made arrangements for someone to drop off the card.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Very pleased to have her as my new doctor. Hope she stays with Bison though.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr Silver has googled m fixation doses and got my heprin dose so wrong the pharmacy would not fill it - loses her triplicate pad and can’t fill pain meds on time and was told to go to ER for a refill - so the ER can tag me as a pill shopper. The girls at the front do not know how to leave a phone message so when you call back it’s a guessing game as to who called you and why.

Submitted March 6, 2018

I have know Dr Silver for several years. I appreciate the attention she gives me and never minimizes any of my concerns. Even after all these years and a growing successful practice, she is the same. Her patients come first. Thanks Dr Silver! - C

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

After my Dr. passed away I was devastated - it is very hard to find someone that good! Dr. Silver has been excellent and I am very happy to have her as my dr.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

we are so fortunate to have this down to earth, compassionate lady as our Family Physician!! She is cautious, prescribes appropriately, is very pleasant, and a very good problem solver for our families' complex healthcare needs. good follow-up! Shes the best, in my opinion! I am a retired BN and have worked with several Physicians who have an 'exuberant" opinion of themselves.... This Physician is respectful and creative in her approach...she shows everyone respect.... all of the time!! Marjorie, her receptionist is very nice; accommodating urgent appointments, etc.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Carla Silver is a awesome Doctor, never pushes you out the door. Bedside matter that impressions

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Really like this doctor. Always on time, polite and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017