Ratings for Dr. Teodora T. Bonney

Have seen Dr Bonney for 3 children over 5 years. Would NOT use her office, but it is the only one which accepts our insurance. Staff is incompetent in application of appliances - have had multiple issues with brackets coming off, wires coming loose, etc. - often on the same day or during the same week as applied. My son once bit into a cheeseburger and had a newly applied bracket pop off. Scheduling is an issue; the office is only open certain days(she has several locations but she is the only Dr, so only one location can be open at a time). Although dentist says kids are doing well with dental hygiene, Dr Bonney and her staff blame children for issues with appliances and state they do not brush well enough. Children HATE going to office as they know they will be blamed for any problems. An older child saw another local orthodontist about 10 years ago, he had NONE of these issues - if money wasn't an issue, we definitely would return to that office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My son was very happy to see Dr. Bonney! She was very understanding of his freight of the dentist office. Now he is asking when can we go back. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Was very fortunate to have been reccomended to Doctor Teodora Bonney and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with as her staff was super friendly and informative about my dental procedure. After my procedure I was well informed and made sure that I was taken care of. Thanks so much for the great service doc.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Was very pleased with Dr. Bonneys service. She explained my entire dental procedure to me and was really helpful for getting my teeth straightened.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011