Ratings for Dr. Sonoo K. Advani

Wonderful dr who takes time to listen and work with you. I was misdiagnosed for many years and feel great thanks to Dr. Advani and her great staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Advani for four years now. She is extremely caring and knowledable. She has helped me through some serious health issues. She knows what she is doing and has also taught me how to help myself through diet, exercise. Her supplement line has increased my vitamin levels, and the probiotics i was taking through the drug store did absolutely nothing. Once I started taking the line of probiotics she offers, my stomach issues have cleared. I am very thankful that I have found Dr Advani.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Advani's staff are so difficult and rude to work with. If you need to reschedule an appointment you are given a date 2 months out! She is not available on Wednesday's and Friday's. Seriously, why practice at all if your time and schedule are so limited that patients can't get in to see you. Doctors are not the only profession to be strapped for time...we are all busy and rescheduling of appointments needs to be more flexible and respected...not dismissed in this manner. The staff are also very rude to deal with, I have experienced this a few times and even mentioned this to the doctor herself but no changes....customer service doesn't seem to matter these days, it's just all about the $$$.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Advani for about ten years. I appreciate the fact that she is open to trying different things and has my best interests at heart. She has always listened to me and allowed me to experiment with holistic methods. She has been a great help to me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I waited almost 2 months to see this doctor. Given her online profile and some great reviews I felt very optimistic that she could help me. My appt was completed rushed and this doctor was more rude than any I had ever met. She cut me off every time I tried to explain my health issues and had the door of the exam room open with one foot out the door in the middle of talking. She gave my situation a quick assessment and when I asked her reasoning she said "I couldn't possibly explain all of my years of knowledge in this short appt". She pushed me to go take bloodwork and said I'd get a call 2 days later with results. Not only did I not get a call but when I followed up weeks later I was again told that I would be contacted in 2 days. A week later no call. There is no chance I would ever see her again or recommend her to anyone that asked.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr Advani is knowledge and pushes overall health & healthy choices over prescriptions with awful side effects whenever possible. She is caring , friendly and most of all very effective , so she is therefore very understandably busy. I've been her patient for just over 3 years with continued amazing results. If you want results over conventionality run don't walk to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Always too busy for her patients. Insulting at times. She has nervous energy and pushes you out. Likes to push her own vitamins when they have the same at the store for 1/4 the price. NO warmth here

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Advanti is wonderful-her knowledge and sensitivity toward her patients is second to none-I have referred her to 3 of my closest friends - I finally have energy and my thyroid is under control- Thank you ! LMC

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Advani is a high energy well informed doctor who uses a holistic approach to help her patients. In my case she was the first doctor to successfully bring my blood pressure under control. In doing so she changed my meds which facilitated a 35 pound weight loss over nine months. This in turn improved my diabeties control which enabled her to reduce my diabeties drugs. I am now taking half the drugs I was. I won't miss their accompanying side effects. I look forward to losing some more weight and not needing any diabetic meds. With her help I am confident I can do it. I never felt better!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Advani did not show any kindness or caring or compassion to my daughter. My daughter has a challenging disability but I encourage her to learn how to represent herself and to ask questions if there is anything she didn't understand. Dr. Advani did not consider this factor even if she's aware of my daughter's disability. I ask her about the medication/"supplement she calls" , she wants my daughter to start but instead she responded in a way that she was being inconvenienced because she has to explain it twice. She did not ask to speak with me after my daughter requested to call me from the waiting room. She did not even discuss her blood work results but focused only on but one result, then recommended the supplement to purchase that she sells in her office. I will never take my daughter back to her office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Sonoo K. Advani's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ