Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Duran

The receptionist is very rude on the phone and in person. Dr Duran makes you feel like you are stupid for asking questions regarding the procedures being done on your child.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My dream of a beautiful smile was on hold for a while, because my parents couldn't afford it.I'm 23yrs now and have decided to make my dream come true. I don't have insurance but Dr.Duran and his helpful staff were willing to work with me, to set-up an affordable payment plan(cheaper than Comfort Dental and better service!)The experience has been great. I've only been in braces for a couple of months but I'm very pleased with the difference in my smile!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Last summer, my grandson got Invisalign braces from Dr. Duran. We have been SO happy with the Invisalign program, and especially Dr. Duran! My grandson is away at college, so he doesn't have a lot of free time to come see the orthodontist. Thankfully, Dr. Duran's office is REALLY flexible! They're always willing to see my grandson when it's convenient for HIM whether that's a morning, afternoon, or evening appointment, and the office is open on most school holidays, which is great! After each check-up Dr. Duran always gives my grandson extra Invisalign trays to use in between visits, which has really helped him to make progress in his treatment. I've been so impressed with Dr. Duran and his team that I'm seriously thinking of getting Invisalign for myself!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011