Ratings for Dr. Harsh Khullar

This is the worst doctor I've seen in my life. It was 20 years back when my doctor....Dr chhibbar went to abroad and my delivery was given to this horrible one. I was in an private a.c. room in Sir Gangaram hospital. Had unbearable pains and this doctor kept shouting at me like I was pretending. I was almost dead. I had so much of bleeding right after the delivery, she was nowhere. Came next day when she felt like and when told about my boundless bleeding, she was asking me to show the pads and sheets to make sure how much blood was gone.....like I was exaggerating or lying again. After some time we came to U.S. and here I am sharing with you today and remembering all my life that terrible experience. I should've felt proud while talking and sharing about an Indian doctor in front of American ones! Love my country but it needs cleaning....action should be taken against the people who break the rule.....rule of politeness, sincerity, honesty, and integrity!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014