Ratings for Dr. Stanley Berg

Dr Berg is extremely rude.. horrible hygiene.. didn't change his gloves between me and another patient. .. left me mid- appointment sitting in the chair for 50 MINUTES while he chatted on the phone. Bad experience. Will never go back

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I went to Dr Berg as a new patient this week and refuse to go back to have him work on me. I agree with other commenters, he was VERY rude and not at all friendly, never even introduced himself or said hello, left me in the chair in the middle of consult for 35 mins to talk on the phone, made a comment that it's "my fault Ive neglected my teeth" (I havent had dental insurance in a long time, it wasnt by choice), sat there complaining to his hygenist right in front of me how he isnt going to get paid enough to spend his time submitting approvals to have my work done, and didnt even 'notice' 2 very obvious cavities that I have on my front teeth- I had to point them out to him! His hygenist was very nice and pleasant but he was aweful and I will not be going back here!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

My 3 children ages 5-10 had great fears about going to a dentist from previous experiences. I was told about Dr. Stanley Berg and I brought my children in to have work done. He was exceptional in caring for my children. They were very happy and I was happy with the treatment rendered. I thank my friends for reffering me to his office and to Dr. Berg who did excellent work and for being gentle with my children. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The kids were also given toys and a sticker at the end.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I took my 8 yr old for 2 filling. The doctor was upset when she was crying with pain during the drilling. He told me (mother) to step out of the room & allow him to finish. He said my child was playing me! He numb the upper right & upper left he said because of her crying he will not put any filling in the other tooth. He said don't ever bring your child to my office again. He was screaming at my child & refuse to allow her to blow her nose. He was rude, insulting & unprofessional! He was carrying on about the insurance don't pay him enough to deal with a crying child, blowing her nose.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

What a wonderful experience I had at this very professional office. I found the doctor to be so knowledgeable and his staff extremely accommodating. My 5 year old daughter and my 7 year old son were so excited with their present at the end of their visit. We can't wait to go back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

He has been my dentist for over 30 years - I actually travel 15 miles round-trip to get to his office - he has been a reliable and knowledgeable dentist who has helped me to maintain most of my permanent teeth to date.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Stanley Berg's office is the worst place you can ever go to. The office is old. The staff is horrible. They dont explain anything to you as far as insurance info or procedure info. The doctors are not nice at all. Expecially dr. berg hes an old man with no ]bedside manner at all. I hated my experience there starting from making an appt over the phone till actually being in the office. I cant forget how bad he made me feel i went home crying. Will never forget that horrible office. I will never recommend anyone to go there. I have to agree with the first comment though their is a younge polish girl there who is very sweet and they hygenist teresa is such a sweet heart...

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

omg! i have to admit he knows his dentist stuff.. Horrible personality though, very rude and unfriendly. Office is very old looking and tools dont look well cleaned. will never forget what he told my 10 year old niece when i took her for a cleaning, he sits her down on the chair and starts cleaning her teeth, and you really want to know what he told that poor child,"when was the last time you brushed your teeth,on your birthday.. ): my niece was traumatize ever since. The staff is mean and unhelpful. there was only one nice person in the office, a young polish women. MEAN OFFICE please dont go there, no one deserves to be treated the wAy he treated me and others.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Ugh I had to go to him because I had Medicaid...DO NOT go to him under any insurance! I'd rather have suffered my pains than have had to have him drill away with his medieval torture devices. He's uncaring, unsympathetic, and downright rude! The same could be said for his cliquish office staff!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009