Ratings for Dr. David W. Chetkin

Best, best, best, best dentist EVER! You will not be disappointed. The staff is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Highly satisfied. The best dentist and staff I have ever been. He has a beautiful and modern office. Excellent care

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

The best dentist and staff you will ever experience. Call them today you will be a patient from the start. Honest, caring and to the point!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Chetkin for many years under discount and now Medicare. He is a fantastic dentist and Lois is great too. He will work with you on payments and discounts and does a great job.No doubt about he is one of the best dentist in the State....

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

My friend recommended Dr Chetkin and it was a good choice. I use to get anxiety going to my former dentist but now I actually don't mind going to Dr Chetkin.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Chetkin for years and I trust him completely!!! He's great and so is his staff especially Lois.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Chetkin for years. He a wonderful dentist and a great person, too. I would, and have, recommended his practice to friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008