Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Vence

I was referred to Dr. Vence by 3 different friends. The office has a very friendly, laid-back atmosphere. Eva(hygenist)and Annette are fantastic! Kim has gone above and beyond helpful dealing with dual insurance payments! I went to Dr. Vence after another dentist told me I needed 2 root canals. After careful evaluation by Dr. Vence I actually only needed 2 fillings/crowns! He took the time to explain to me the issues with my teeth and even drew me a picture which really helped in understanding the process. I even referred my husband and parents to him. They are all happy with his services too. To respond to another person's comments...I would rather go to a small office than a huge shiny, technology-driven sterile environment. That is where you pay higher prices to "afford" all the "technology". Yes he has a dog but he is very sweet and well behaved. I am very happy with my continued experiences at Dr. Vence's office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

He is punctual because no one is there. I was greeted by a giant dog, in his waiting area. Very disgusting and unsanitary. He then proceeded to want to run extra tests for issues I did not have, when I just wanted a simple procedure done. Extremely over priced, looking to make as much off of you as he can. I would never go to him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012