Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. Hopper

Dr. Hopper is one of the best doctors I've ever visited. I definitely recommend him and his nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been blessed finding The Hopper Group. Dr. Hopper listens and really cares for me. I am doing much better. I really appreciate his expertise and dedication.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Excellent clinician, the office and staff is very warm. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Amazing :) Awesome :) Amazing :) Awesome :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

After the initial appointment, we was sent out to a psychologist (on their list) to have ADHD testing done. They told me I had to keep an appointment on the books even though the testing took over a month to complete. I had to keep making appointments and cancelling them because the psychologist required me to come in for 4 visits . After having all of the testing done, I was informed that it took too long and we were no longer a patient of theirs! The office staff was very rude and said I asked to be dropped as a patient which is not true. They sent me a certified letter and will not let me make another appointment! After going through all of the blood work in testing, now I have to start from scratch and find another provider. The office staff refused to let me speak to a provider and would not give them any of my messages! I would never recommend this group anyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The Clinicians are Excellent !!! They really spent time and listen to you. Thanks so much, and keep doing such a great job. Maria R

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Ripped this office a new one today! Drove over 30 minutes to get there and let's not forget all the construction by the office . Was 5 minutes late and they cancelled on me told me to come back in 2 hours I said not gonna happen. You pay all this money for them to talk you for 20 minutes and in reality you're only there for 10 to 15 minutes. Then she said she wants me to see a psychologist and I was like why and she said because she doesn't have enough time for me. I would not refer ANYONE TO THE HOPPER GROUP.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had lived in different cities and I've seen two other psychiatrists in the past. I moved to Texas last year and I was referred to The Hopper Group. They are very detailed on each visit and you can feel that they really care for your well being. The nurse practitioner, Kim, found a medical problem that has not been diagnosed by my primary care doctor. I definitely recommend this clinic. Rob

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

The Hopper Group has been very patient at working with me. We have found the right treatment for me and I am feeling much better. I am glad I found them.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I see Dr. Chad in the new Dallas office. He is beyond nice, professional and really listens to what I have to say. He had me out for testing quick and right back in his office for treatment. I am not overloaded with medication. I have only been on treatment for about a week now and I feel so much better already. Dr. Chad is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Thank you Dr. Chad! Mrs. SM

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Kenneth C. Hopper's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med