Ratings for Dr. Philip Y. Pearson

Dr Pearson is great. Good manner, very patient, very thorough and a very nice guy. Younger scheduling person in his office is a rude witch. He probably needs to perform a colo-broomectomy on her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

The Dr. is great but one of his staff members is dishonest who told me that the procedure was fully covered as a preventative procedure under medical plans such as mine and I received a nearly $1000 medical bill out of a $7,282 procedure. I don't appreciate this type of inaccuracy/dishonesty.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Pearson was kind and patient, while I was often hysterical and neurotic about an impending major surgery. He even gave me his cell # when I was in the hospital if I had any remaining questions (which I didn't use, but the gesture was very kind). He spent time with my husband and me as I rattled off numerous questions, and always had a sense of humor about the situation. We had a great rapport, which I'm sure he has with all his patients. When I had a question, he returned my call promptly, and his office staff and nurse were friendly and helpful, as well. He and my GI doc (Linevsky associated with Penn) made an excellent team, as I battled, and continue to fight, Crohn's.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

One of the kindest and most caring docs I've ever met. He spend ample time with my family and I explaining every detail of my illness and answering all of our questions. He is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Philip Y. Pearson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Massachusetts