Ratings for Dr. Wendy E. Fuhr

I travel to Broomall from Malvern (about 40 mins) to see Dr. Fuhr. She is knowledgable and very curteous. She goes through her appointments fast but covers everything and answers any and all questions. She is a great doctor and I'm so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Office was rude and so was she .Rushed and was rude on the phone . Would never go back now I have a good Dr.

Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Fuhr is a wonderful doctor. Her nursing staff is also amazing. She is thorough and knowledgable in all aspects of her field. She is a great primary care physician. She goes through appointments fast but I never feel rushed or I never leave without feeling all my questions haven't been answered.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

The staff members of this practice are excellent. They are always very helpful when I call in or when I am actually in the office. Everyone works hard at their jobs, they are very up-beat and answer all of our questions. Dr. Fuhr is our family doctor and she is top-notch. She explains everything clearly to make sure we understand any issues we may be having medically. We have moved with her from her previous Collegeville office which was 10 minutes away from our home to the Broomall practice even though it's another 40 minutes from our home. When you know you have a great doctor, you stick with them if you can.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I have had a great deal of medical issues of the past few years, which has led me to seek out medical advice from a number of specialists. Of all of the doctors I have been to, Dr. Fuhr, my primary health physician, has been more of a help than anyone else. She is extremely knowledgeable, and will go above and beyond to help her patients. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Excellent doctor; very knowlegeable and thorough. I never feel rushed; she answers all my questions in a professional manner - one of those doctors that can "see the big picture" - diagnosed something for me that my previous doctor missed. I drive 45 minutes to see her at the new office - have never had a better doctor. I take my 15 year old daughter to see her now too.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I went to Dr. Fuhr for a few years and left. She is very rude, rushes through the appointments and it takes days to get in with her when you are sick. You always have to see someone else. People like to see their regular dr when they are sick not a different one every time. The office staff is not very friendly and it seems to run like an assembly line there. I went to another dr in Collegeville, Dr. Birgit Wiswe, Collegeville Family Practice, she is terrific and her staff is exceptional! Also, Dr. Rannette Schurtz is great too in Collegeville, my friend goes to her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I have seen this doctor for many years. Normally, she's great. But in the last few years, occasionally, I feel she is downright rude on the phone. She becomes abrupt and snippy without being patient and listening to the entire thing. I'm actually thinking about leaving, since our last conversation, I hung up feeling really treated in a demeaning and thoughtless manner. But, I don't know who to switch to. Because of her tone on the last call, I feel completely turned off to the entire practice. The office is completely disorganized, and very unfriendly. It usually takes MANY phonecalls to get a referral in order, and it's difficult to get appointments in a timely way. I've waited 4 days for a sick appointment! To me, it just isn't acceptable, with so much competition in this area.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Fuhr for many years. I have not experienced arrogance from her - the opposite I've found. She does write the chart while you are there but she has always fully explained things to me and has not hesitated to grab a reference guide to review something. I've not experienced any mis-diagnosis and I have confidence in her abilities. When you are not able to make a last minute appointment with her, the other doctors in the practice are great too - especially Dr. Marylou Romano. I used to live near Collegeville but have since moved pretty far away. I continue to drive about 45 minutes to their office. I appreciate their promptness and who wants to sit around a waiting room, especially if you are sick or on break from work? I do agree that their reception area needs improvement and could do a better job.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

This doctor always seems rushed when your in the room with her, she is always writing in the chart never has eye contact. She is not very understanding if you are a couple minutes late even when there is construction directly across from her office. The staff is always changing everytime you come in you see a new face.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Wendy E. Fuhr's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners