Ratings for Saifuddin Talib

Worst experience I've had with a health care provider in my life. Authoritarian in approach, oddly talking over me when I'd explain my ailment, as if he had his mind set before meeting me, which was for the first time. In a really arrogant way, he was not listening as I'd answer his questions, then made erroneous presumptions about me as premises to his diagnosis, when I would reiterate to clarify he became angry and offended, as if I was challenging him. He was very dismissive and combative from the outset, which is an unfortunate approach for a doctor. Pretty odd experience all in all, hard to believe it happened. On the other hand, the staff was really kind and great--I was thoroughly enjoying my visit until the nurse practitioner entered the room. And, aside from terrible personal experience, he offered absolutely nothing of value to me as a patient--I've had chronic neck problems for 8 month, causing tension, sleeplessness, and pain. His idea was tylenol. Zero thought as to what was causing the problem, or how we could resolve it, despite me asking. Tylenol covers up pain, it doesn't solve anything.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017