Dr. Daniel J. Politelli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Politelli

I was a new patient at Dr. Politelli's office after not seeing a dentist for over 5 years. Dr. Politelli was kind, understandable, and thorough. He took his time explaining what needed to be done, and the treatment was pain free. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Politelli recently took over the practice of Dr Corner, and I could not be more pleased. He was kind, gentle, and knowledgeable. I was nervous about seeing a new dentist after being with Dr Corner for 20 years, but am already very comfortable with Dr Politelli!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I hadn't been to a dentist in a long time and my mouth showed it. He treated me in a professional and compassionate manner and never made me feel embarrassed regarding my lack of previous dental care. He made sure I was comfortable throughout the several procedures I've now had and I am grateful for it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Politelli was very kind and compassionate to my elderly mother. He explained everything in detail and spent extra time making sure she was comfortable and understood the procedure. He performed a very complicated procedure with skill and competence and made sure she did not feel any pain. He was so nice and so capable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Politelli was very kind and patient. He took the time to go through each issue, answered my questions fully and never acted as though I was inconveniencing him. He put me at ease and the questions he asked showed he truly cared for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Very knowledgeable and comforting! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Daniel J. Politelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI