Ratings for Dr. Sonjamae Langton-Yanowitz

I have had a lot of dental work done over my life and Dr. Langton- Yanowitz's dental clinic, Blue Sky Dental, is the most relaxing professional place I have ever been. I have had to have 3 large cracked fillings replaced recently. The procedures were pain free and my teeth have never looked so good. I have also had customized whitening trays made and in two weeks time my teeth went from dingy gray to white. I love the friendly staff and all the amenities. When I lay back in the massaging dental chair after my hands have had free moisturizing hand therapy, and I put on wireless headphones to watch house hunters on cable TV overhead, I forget that I am even in the dental clinic! The doctor is friendly, calm and very knowledgable. She is patient with my questions and takes time to educate me about my options. I look forward to going to such a welcoming place!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015