Ratings for Dr. Victor Fung

Extremely disappointed with the care offered by this supposedly excellent neurologist : up to 2 hours late and will not apologise but tell you he can refer you to one of his colleagues if you mention the delay being unacceptable. Very condescending and double booking all appointments to maximise profits, making all of his patients wait for what I find to be the most disrespectful time (between 1 to 2 hours EVERY time). Not to mention that, in spite of having all of my medication details, he prescribed me with a medication which severely interfered with another one... too arrogant for his own good...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Fung is always helpful, respectful, answers all my questions and is interested in what I have to say. He does not talk down to me. He is extremely competent in the area of Dystonia. I have been going to Victor for Botox injections in the face and neck for 12 years - flying from regional NSW and back every 3 months. Victor has given me my life back in that undiagnosed Dystonia with severe facial and neck tics and right arm tremors and rigidity began in 2004 and really stigmatised me in a country city especially before a diagnosis was forthcoming. . Botox has almost made the facial tics unrecognisable. Only issue is the waiting time as patients are double booked and I wait often for an hour or more to get in but always manage to get back to the airport to catch the flight home. However I don't mind the wait as he has been so understanding and supportive and even with around 40 injections into the face and neck Victor is gentle and although it is painful it is manageable. He has a great sense of humour and his assistant Jane is always supportive and interested in what I may have to say or ask. Christine in the office is amazing and understanding and always goes out of her way to accommodate my needs especially in scheduling appointments with consideration as to my need to fly up and back in the day.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Always been helpful, explaining everything in terms that I understand. Always available to help answer questions.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He is a decent doctor, very knowledgeable. Seems pretty interested in hearing what you have to say

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

This guy is so impressed with himself. I really didn't like him at all. He is smarmy and unhelpful. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013