Ratings for Dr. David S. Boggs

I was visiting a friend at Baptist Medical Center recently. He was very rude to the patient and his family.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Boggs has taken care of me for the last 8 years and I was recently hospitalized at Baptist Hospital and he was awesome. He came in to see me late at night when I needed him and was always kind and willing to spend time with me answering questions. All of the nurses also commented that they would want him to take care of them if they were ever sick and I felt like that was a significant endorsement since they work with him all the time. I am truly grateful for the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Don't ever ask him a question regarding your care, he "fired" me via letter for doing so. Insecure little man

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Received a letter he was down sizing. Trying to get records etc was a nightmare. His staff is very rude and non compassionate. Would not return phone calls or allow me to talk with doctor or nurse. The office manager runs everything. We had difficulty making appointments because his calendar was always unavailable. Dr Boggs seemed to care and be knowledgeable but dealing with the frontline staff makes the practice unappealing. The office staff seems to be a recurrent problem based on other reviews below. I don't think I have ever been treated this badly in my life by office staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I would like to say that my stay at both Baptist Integres and Select Specialty Hospitals were very well handled. A very special thanx to Dr. Boggs and his folks for their care and concern for my health. It was a long two months but ya'll brought me through - :-) Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Had an excellent first visit. Spent a great deal of time with me

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Excellent physician. Spent a great deal of time explaining things to me. Office staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr Boggs seemed distracted during my appointments. When asked about a referral about an issue that came up under his care his ego was so big he slammed the chart closed and crossed his arms and just stared at me. I called his office twice in two years and his nurse his rude and obnoxious. She needs to be replaced but I wouldn't want her caring for me either. I have since found a very caring doctor who has changed all of my medications and am now improving. He missed two major problems. I don't trust him. As for him being a Christian? I don't think so after hearing remarks he made about another patient behind their back. He puts on a good smile but is not up to date. Perhaps he needs to read all those journals in his office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Boggs for over 5 years for severe asthma and have been hospitalized for 2 severe attacks. He came into the hospital immediately to see me at 2:00 in the morning. He is always kind, compassionate and reassuring with an excellent bedside manner. He takes time to answer questions and explains things in terms my family and I can understand. I couldn't have found a more caring and devoted doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Ok with stereotypical asthma treatment but very unpleasant if asked about those plans. His ego outweighs any help he gives. Zero bedside manner when hospitalized

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. David S. Boggs's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC