Ratings for Dr. David A. Kallenberger

Dr. Kallenberger is thorough and honest. I love his nurses! Not only are they sweet, they always get me in fast for my appointments! Wonderful place and people!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Very wonderful staff and Dr. our IVF took two tries before it worked but He and his staff were on point and followed up with each step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Worst dr. Won't recommend him . Why ? We did iui but no use . After exhausting lot of money ,he wanted Us to pay more. Bad communication or no communication . No explanation what he is doing or wats wrong with me . no enough time to spend or explain anything , seriously it is really great if he explains two sentence on u r situation . Treatment I felt he keep make us do lot of procedures but no answers . My next dr found actual problem in one visit . Trust me I am very understandable person, but he made me feel uncomfortable . I felt like he doesn't want to treat me . Then he said we need to pay more and more money . We said its a lot we are paying out of our pocket . Then he did said rudely this is how she is . No sympathy . Next time when I got better insurance we were ready to pay the expensive procedure . But when we called them To make appointment they don't want to take me as patient and even told dr rashif too . I knew now what kind of doctor both are. Hey if you have tons of wealth when u get hungry you cannot eat u r gold , it's worthless. When I asked why they didnot accept both don't have answer . They hang up on me . I do t call them doctors . I have seen doctors better than this .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. K is amazing, have done two cycles so far. Got pregnant with twins on second but went into labor at 18 wks and lost the babies. Dr. K was emotionally commited and made me and my husband feel comfortable and involved with every decision. We all just need to remember he has a very demanding job, he delivers babies!!! I will wait for someone else's baby to be born so I bet they want us to wait while he delivers their baby. I would not recommend any other doctor!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I saw Dr. Kallenberger 31 years ago after the birth of my daughter at a Birth Center in OKC. The birth was performed by ANOTHER doctor who left me in a terrible state. I had a fourth degree episiotomy (really MUCH larger), a fistula the size of a lemon, infection, was fecally incontinent , the whole bit. Dr. Kallenberger repaired the devastation done by the OTHER doctor. He had to close a giant opening (since I am not allowed to use anatomical terms here). The reason I am writing this now, 31 years later, is that even though I knew he did a good job at that time, I am just now realizing just what an EXCELLENT repair he did. I have had some recent gynecological problems, and it has been brought to my attention what an excellent repair he did, and moreover, what COULD have happened. I would like to thank Dr. Kallenberger, and I would recommend him for any surgery, and especially any complicated gynecological or obstetric surgery.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My husband and I had our first daughter through IVF with Dr. Kallenberger in 2012. Throughout the whole experience he was very knowledgable and caring. We recently tried IVF with our frozen embryos, it was not successful. Currently we are awaiting test results to see if we will attempt IVF again. Even if we do not conceive I will continue to see Dr.Kallenberger for my regular check ups. Throughout this whole ordeal I have always felt that Dr. Kallenberger is a very good doctor! The staff at Benet Fertility Clinic is amazing and very supportive! I would highly recommend them for any fertility issues.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I first saw Dr K at age 19 for PCOS and infertility so when me and my high school sweetie decided to have children we would know what we would know what steps to take, at 22 we married and a year later started to try to conceive, he was a great Dr it took time but 3years later I was of with our first, he also delivered my 2nd son, I'm 32 now and he is still the same great Dr not just for infertility but everything ob/gyn

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The office people are extremely rude the nurse was very understanding to my situation dr kallenberger was straight to the point after waiting for him 30 min in a little room.. I would advice go somewhere else

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Our first visit i was 11 weeks pregnant. We had to wait an hour to get the back. Had to wait another 45 minutes for him to come in the room. We couldn't hardley understand what he said. spoke like he had said the same thing a million times. I started having severe pelvic pressure and cramping at almost 14 weeks. I called them this morning and had me come in. I went in and he did a 20 second ultra sound. The baby looked fine. He didn't checked my cervix or anything vaginally. Really upset me! Now I'm going in tomorrow morning to my primary care physician to have HER check my cervix and do the exam he should have done today!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I am going to Dr. K and I will say he is the best dr, he is thourough on all test and makes sure everything looks good before starting iui. Helpful, answers questions, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. David A. Kallenberger's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1975)