Ratings for Dr. Victoria Taraska

She wasn't interested in helping me with my hair loss problem, which is getting worse from da to day. I was under the impression that she isn't interested hoping patients who don't pay her for procedures. What a waste of time waiting for an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I really like this doctor. She is honest and tells me if I should save my money as I want to always do everything. But she tell me to wait until I need it and gives me the stuff I need now. Nice friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Great kind Doctor. Gentle and sweet. Great Botox and my filler got me lots of positive comments and made me feel better. I'd go back again. Not pushy like other doctors.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

After waiting for 7 months for appointment all info was gathered by her nurse, when she came to see me did not look at the area in question. Prescribed me oitment which was not covered by drug plan $75! I guess more attention are getting paying clients...

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014