Ratings for Dr. Perry Sugar

Dr. Perry Sugar is the best dentist I have ever had. He does an impeccable job, is highly professional, is passionate about his work and cares about his clients. I have been to many dentists, many of which want to maximize client intake to increase revenues without factoring customer churn. Dr. Sugar does not do that at all. He even opened the office for me on a Saturday as I was in need of some dental work. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I was looking for a new dentist found Dr. Sugar. Gloria, on the front desk is fantastic and consistently happy and helpful. I wanted a dentist that is utilizing the latest advancements in dentistry and Dr. Sugar was not a disappointment. He does laser filing instead of using the drill wherever he can. And has some other tools that I was not even aware of. Fantastist dentist and staff. I referred my sister and she has had the same experience and I was sent a thank you note and gift card from them as a show of gratitude. How rare is that? Everyone is very accommodating and understands that they are in the customer service business first.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Five years a patient, Dr. Perry Sugar and his team continue to provide outstanding dental care. Their commitment to excellence and adherence to meeting dynamic practice standards is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dr. Sugar and everyone Uptown Dental. Marilyn

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I had a tooth bonding that came off over the weekend. Even though it was the weekend, Gloria was great and responded to my email and also got me an appointment first thing Monday the morning. And Dr Sugar was great as usual! One of the few service providers I have known to have maintain and live up to such high standards and quality of service.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Everything that has been mentioned already is 100% true. Very lucky to have found this dentist!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Passionate, experienced, skilled and honest! What more can you ask for in your dentist. Dr. Sugar and his team are amazing!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Great, experienced, knowledgeable dentist you can trust.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Perry Sugar demonstrates exceptional skills in every aspect of his practice. From the initial consultation, through comprehensive, evidenced - based treatment plan and state of the art procedures, he exemplifies the finest professional standards. His expectional dedication to continued teaching and serving the needs of his patients from every walk of life reflects the compassion that is at the heart of his personailty. A dentist we are fortunate to have in our midst in uptown Toronto. With thanks and appreciation to the entire team at Uptown Dental. Marilyn

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Love Dr. Sugar, Gloria and the rest of staff. Amazing, high tech office, friendly! Worth tje drive from Mississauga

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Perry Sugar and his team at Uptown Yonge Dental are always friendly and a great help with my nervous kids. Convenient location too - near Lawrence Park (between Eglinton and Lawrence).

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014