Ratings for Dr. Perry Sugar

Dr. Sugar is fantastic. Easy to talk to and really knows his stuff. He'll listen to your concerns and give it to you straight. They offer a lot of fancy treatments at the clinic, but he never pushes for them - he cares more about what's best for the patient than what is going to make him the most money. I've had a few different hygienists and they've all seemed nice and competent. Gloria is also one of the best receptionists I've ever encountered. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Sugar for 5 years now and his is a kind, caring dentist and his staff are lovely too. I used this site to find a new dentist closer to home and so glad I did. That is why I am putting a review on this site to perhaps help someone else looking for a dentist who cares and is current with the latest trends in dentistry. He does laser dentistry too for shallow fillings. If you want quick, painless fillings done, lasering is the way to go. Try him, you won't regret it. If you need to call and speak with him to get a feel whether he is a best match for you, I am sure he would accommodate.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

I have previously been with a dental office for the last 14 years until a few bad experiences caused me to look elsewhere. Uptown Yonge Dental came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Dr. Perry Sugar is the ultimate professional, for those that fear sitting in the chair, fear no more. Dr. Sugar is thorough, detailed oriented and the quality of his work is top notch. The clinic is immaculate, with state of the art technology, the staff are amazing, courteous and professional. Thanks to Dr. Sugar, Gloria, Ruth and the rest of the team, the epitome of professionals who are true to their craft.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

The best!! Dr Sugar and all his staff are amazing! I enjoy going to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Dr. Sugar is a leader in state of the art pain free dentistry. His gentle approach in how he deals with patients and his work is excellent.. I can only say that please if you have any requirements do not hesitate to reach out to them. The whole team is marvelous,

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

A very holistic approach to patient care - from the first email/ phone call to the actual treatment. All of the staff is amazing. Dr. Sugar is knowledgeable , respectful , gentle. I am terrified of the dentist in general. With my first visit to Uptown Yonge Dental, though, I left feeling as though I am in very good hands. Trust is the key.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I have had multiple dentists over the years since I have lived in different cities. Dr. Sugar is in his own league of excellence. Calming manner and exceptional caliber of service and expertise. He has cutting edge technology and is up to date with the latest advancements. He has massage built into his dental chairs. His office has positive energy and I always come out of the office feeling renewed. Exceptional dentist, exceptional staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Perry Sugar is the best dentist I have ever had. He does an impeccable job, is highly professional, is passionate about his work and cares about his clients. I have been to many dentists, many of which want to maximize client intake to increase revenues without factoring customer churn. Dr. Sugar does not do that at all. He even opened the office for me on a Saturday as I was in need of some dental work. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I was looking for a new dentist found Dr. Sugar. Gloria, on the front desk is fantastic and consistently happy and helpful. I wanted a dentist that is utilizing the latest advancements in dentistry and Dr. Sugar was not a disappointment. He does laser filing instead of using the drill wherever he can. And has some other tools that I was not even aware of. Fantastist dentist and staff. I referred my sister and she has had the same experience and I was sent a thank you note and gift card from them as a show of gratitude. How rare is that? Everyone is very accommodating and understands that they are in the customer service business first.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Five years a patient, Dr. Perry Sugar and his team continue to provide outstanding dental care. Their commitment to excellence and adherence to meeting dynamic practice standards is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Dr. Sugar and everyone Uptown Dental. Marilyn

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018