Ratings for Dr. J. Pun

I'm so happy Dr. Pun will be back from her mat leave in time to deliver my third. She was so amazing through the entire pregenancy for both of my other children. She is so caring and attentive. Her locum is good, but will be so nice to have Dr.Pun back for the end of my pregnancy. I reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Went to see her for Uterine Fibroids. Puts me on meds to avoid surgery, meds put me into chemically induced menopause which is what it was to do. Well after shot (never having it before), all symptoms of menopause struck at once. I went to office to get help but she had gone on holiday and left no other physician in charge of my care. Went to emerg to get help but all they wanted to do was get me to the crisis center???? No help came from them to offset the symptoms so I left. I then went to a walk in clinic where in 5 mins, I had the help I needed but had lost 2 days of work. Earlier she had also done a biopsy where it was indicated I would have some mild discomfort, well, I was seeing stars after and cramped for 2 days again losing pay. When I inquired about the results I was advised she didn't get enough to make an assessment.....great. I ended up losing my job due to lost time over all of this and she didn't suggest HRT's which she should have and would have avoided/lessoned the symptoms I had. I was on the shots for around a year and when I called to get the prescription renewed I was advised I had to get another referal because it had been so long since I had been there.....well ya, the refills lasted me that long. Needless to say I was not driving an hour one way to see a doctor to get a referal. When I did see my fam doc later I requested a referal but to another doctor. I went to doctor Christopher Smith who refilled my script along with HRT's at the same time. Discussed surgery but he was unable to offer me laparoscopy so I went to see Dr. Snider who was awesome and did my surgery. Both Dr. Smith and Dr. Snider were great and I recommend both to anyone. Maybe Dr. Pun is great for babies but in my case it was an all around terrible experience!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Used her for two pregnancies she's amazing. She will actually sit and listen she shows interest and actually cares. I or my son wouldn't be here right now if it were not for her

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very caring, punctual, easy to talk to, would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr pun was absolutely amazing during my pregnancy . Will go back for future pregnancies and recommend her to everyone I know !!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr.Pun was awesome! She was always so detailed, never seemed worried about anything and also knew how to approach very well. I will definitely be going back to her with my 2nd baby

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had her for my last pregnancies she us very kind and helped me tho my two very scary deliveries and even answers all my questions deffienty would recommend her to any one who us pregnant or just needs a OB

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Pun is fantastic and very helpful. She is quick yet thorough and very knowledgeable. She stayed on top of my high risk pregnancy so well. I will go back to her for any further gyno issues.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I seen Dr. Pun for my last pregnancy, we loved her! She was very knowledgeable and helpful with any question we had. Unfortunately we are done having babies, but if I were to have anymore I would definitely being going back to Dr. Pun! Stacy her receptionist was also very helpful and friendly 😀

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I had Dr Pun for both of my pregnancies. My first ended in a miscarriage and she was extremely helpful in making sure everything happened as it should. I stayed with her for my second pregnancy and could not have been happier. She was friendly , knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. She also respected my choices late in my pregnancy with regards to optional exams. Although Dr Pun was not on call during my delivery, she checked in with me after my baby was born, which I really appreciated. I will continue to stay with Dr Pun as my GYN. The office is also very nice and the receptionist, Stacey, was always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016