Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Wiggins

Does anyone know where Dr. Wiggins has gone? MedStar won't say anything. He was a great doctor for over 20 years. Having a hard time finding a new one.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

My doctor for nearly everything for almost 20 years. Best doctor I ever had. Now he is gone from the practice and there is only a PA there who is most uncooperative. They are looking for a replacement doctor, but will have a hard time replacing Dr. Wiggins. It is a lost to our area to have him gone. No one will say where.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Unfortunately, after having Dr. Wiggins as my doctor for many years, he is no longer at MedStar Convenient Health Care. He always took the time to listen, ordered the appropriate tests as needed, and provided the correct diagnoses and treatment. No one at the practice would tell me where he went.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I was 66 years old when I met Dr Wiggins.I had high blood pressure.high cholesterol.type. two diabetes.heavy smoker.overweight and completely out of shape. Dr.Wiggins was very patient and non-judgemental. He explained what I had to do in order to help myself. He. Envolved me in my health care. I sm no longer a. Smoker,normal blood pressured, lower cholesterol and almost normal blood sugar. I am 71years old now and in excellent condition. I GO TO THE GYM FIVE DAYS A WEEK. I do not use the macjines rather I am the machine. I take an one hour class called the Art of Strengh.I am encouragedby a caring Dr.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Recently I saw Dr. Wiggins, after years of not being able to be his patient due to insurance changes, And I had forgotten what an excellent fanily doctor he is. I had several complaints and he patiently listened, discussed each item and then came up with the appropriate tests that I needed to have done. The findings then have led me to a specialists that I need to see due to the blood test results. He truly cares about his patients and I am very glad to have him in my corner. Before this past visit, another doctor did not listen to me, and I was left to look for another opinion. You may wait to see him, but he is thorough, competent, and follows through with follow-ups.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Wiggins runs a clinic-type office and gives preference to walk-ins. Appointment scheduling is not encouraged by the staff, however, walk-in visits will often result in spending quite a bit of time in the waiting room. He's friendly enough, but sometimes it seems that he is quick to reach a conclusion without listening to the full situation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Stephen E. Wiggins's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1977)