Ratings for Dr. German G. Jaquez

Dr. jaquez lied to me saying he would put in lumineers, instead he shaved down my tooth and put in veneers. Thats not the worst part, my top row is 2mm off center and Dr. Jaquez will not fix it. Then he moved. One of my veneers fell out after 1 year and now i have to redo everything.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

There are three things i always look for when placing my health in the hands of doctors... 1. cleanliness of facility (swept, mopped, scraps and scratches on walls/floors), 2. staff (friendly, well groomed, and enthusiasm), and 3. actual service provided (waiting time, staff/Doctor's helpfulness, and knowledge). If these 3 expectations are not met I look for another Doctor. I'm so thrilled to say this Doctor/office meets more than what I have expected. I have been a patient of Dr. Jaquez for more than 7 years. Every time I see him, it is a joy to say aaaahhh :) ... get it, he's a dentist :).

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I am very impress with Dr. Jaquez service he is a pioneer in CA doing metal free dentistry, he has the first leed certified Eco-friendly dental office in CA, state of the art dental office, excellent service.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Keep an eye on your wallet!!! Optional procedures are presented as mandatory. Dr. doesn't like when you ask questions.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010