Ratings for Dr. Ramin Bahram

Extractions are never fun. Dr. Bahram has done two extractions for me over the last two years, both with great success. He and his staff are super professional and he uses the latest techniques and equipment. I have recommended him to friends who have had similar good experiences. He is now in the process of doing two implants for me which also included a bone transplant. He is conservative and allows the proper healing time to assure the procedure will work. He is both personable and concerned. He has given me his cell phone number in case I hadany problems when the office is closed. He is an excexcellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Worst Dr ever. Yelled at my fiance strapped her in the chair stabbed her multiple times trying to get an iv in. They lost her piercings that were put in an envelope. This man should be fired from dentistry and stripped of his doctorate. Even the sutures in her mouth are messed up he even cut the insides of her cheek and sutured that for some reason. Highly do not recommend this man.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Bahram was thorough, kind and very professional. He took on my case after another surgeon had rejected it, feeling it was too difficult. He explained everything, worked with me, has a wonderful humane staff and provided a good surgery experience. I would recommend him without qualification.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I am extremely disappointed and I satisfied with the treatment and service I have received from Dr.Bahram. He extracted all 4 of my wisdom with carelessness. My face was ruined with scabs and tears from whatever he did to my mouth during the surgery. After a week of horrible pain, I went back to the office to seek some sort of answer and relief, but was met with impolite staff. Dr. Bahram was did not listen to any of my concerns and rushed me out of his officer after waiting 48 minutes! I am still in pain with no answers, worse experience ever.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013