Ratings for Dr. Cristian Stanescu

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Excelent office, Great doctor , great price and at the end you have a great smile, truly recommend this office :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Love how my teeth look ! Great office , excellent service , cant complain . I 100% recommend this office !!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Stanescu is an excellent Dentist.He did a wonderful work on my teeth and now able to smile again. I will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I am not sure, how he got his "certificate" in orthodontic treatment. How is he still practicing dentistry in New York is beyond me. Makes inappropriate jokes all the time, very rude, and unprofessional. How come nobody from the New York local government is allowing for this farce to continue. He made completely wrong diagnosis, and continued with wrong treatment. Does not take any notes whatsoever, and miraculously after a month he seems to know exactly what each patient needs. I hope someone eventually will read these reviews and look at this guys practice because he will continue to hurt unaware folks.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

The treatment rendered was exactly what was promised by the doctor. No complaints.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

This was the most pleasant Dentist I have ever visited. He was very kind and gentle and made me feel very comfortable. I am 100% satisfied with his work and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Just had my braces removed, and my teeth have never looked better! (He did a great job with the cavity problem I had a couple of months back too, haha. No more pain, and I can't even tell I have fillings.) He's always friendly and he tries to be honest without sugarcoating anything, which I appreciate. He, along with his staff, always tries to accommodate everyone that comes to his office. Because of this, he gets a lot of patients, but he does his best to see every person who walks through his door. I highly recommend him to anyone in the area! SK

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Stay away as far as you can from Dr. Cristian Stanescu! Don't walk... run!! Staff is very impolite and does not know how to be courteous to patients. Patients are referred to by "YOU" instead of the name. Dr. Stanescu does not take any notes, so he has no idea what is going on between the visits, makes decisions on the fly, and looks always perplexed. He never explains how you are doing. Makes false promises and than does not deliver. I was told my teeth would be done in a short period, however, I have been going to his office for almost 3 years. Don't fall for his cheap rates, because at the end you are going to end up paying much more. I wish I saw all the negative comments before I fell for his initial charm, but made the mistake and am paying for it now. After 3 years I am still in braces and had to find another orthodontist who was kind enough to take me in I have to start all over again, and even undo the damage he has done. I would never recommend him to anyone, even my enemy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Great results for a substantially lower price than elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013