Ratings for Dr. Warren A. Brill

I want to thank you and your staff Dr. Brill for help my daughter getting her teeth straight. Her spacer came out a few times and you were kind enough to replace it and put it back in. I also think the girls were very kind.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

This dentist saw my daughter when she was 2. They never tried to see if they could get her to open her mouth. They demand all little patients to be put in a Papose-Held with straps so there is no movement. They are rude and scared my daughter for life. Here it is 15 years later and my daughter is scared of any dentist. After that first visit I never once step in that office with any of my other kids. Use caution stay away from this dentist. They are also very rude. And many friends also never went back after one visit there.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I recently pulled my son from this dental office. I am a single mom who works full time and is obtaining a masters degree. I asked my mother to take him to his appointment. She called me extremely upset by the way she was treated by the receptionist. She was unwelcoming and nasty. I immediately called and requested to speak with the office manager who told me that the problem was not with her front desk but instead was my mother. The staff members were a poor representation of Dr. Brill's practice. I was appalled and asked to speak with the dentist himself but instead she hung up on me. This staff is extremely inappropriate and ill mannered. I would never advice someone to go to this office!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008