Ratings for Dr. Roghieh Atapour

I went to see Dr. Atapour in August for a cap that came off my tooth that was in pain. She was very kind and compassionate towards my problem. She took care of the problem quickly and I've been good ever since.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Roghieh Atapour

Dr. Roghieh Atapour's response
I am glad I could help. I am privileged to treat patients and meet or exceed their expectation. Please visit us again.

Submitted May 17, 2017

I went to Dr. Atapour a long time ago, so she may have changed for the better. However, she was probably the most RUDE dentist I have ever been to. She was literally yelling at me like a little child (I am an adult) to keep my mouth open when I was getting a filling. Also, I went on a Saturday and she gave me an injection to numb my tooth, then left for almost an hour to work on another patient without even telling me anything. I wouldn't have mind if she explained that she was going to work on another patient, but she just left me there numb with no explanation. Finally, after I got the filling, it was sensitive when I ate cold things for months, and my bite has not been normal since I got the filling. Hopefully things are better now, but I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Roghieh Atapour

Dr. Roghieh Atapour's response
I am truly sorry for having such unpleasant experience in my office. Providing dental work to a person who has stress and anxiety of the procedure is a challenge. Managing a nervous patient and delivering quality work at the same time sometimes seems to be impossible. I always try my best to do it all, but sometimes patients get the impression that I have not been respectful, polite, or gentle. I certainly had no intention of being rude. I apologize. If you need more explanation or clarification please call our office.

Submitted May 17, 2017