Ratings for Dr. Brett Steed

I was a patient of Doctor steeds before I moved. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is prompt, professional, and provides excellent work. Pain following root canals was very minimal, very good with a needle as well. When my child had a complex issue he referred us to a dentist who specialized in pediatric/sleep dentistry. Many other dentists would have done the work themselves just to get the money, but doctor Steed put my daughters comfort and well being above his pocket book. If you're looking for a good dentist he's your man!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Steed is thorough, knowledgeable, gentle, and respectful. He was also really good for my kids who needed a lot of work after not seeing a dentist for a couple years. I am very happy and will be a forever client of Dr. Steed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Steed is hands down the BEST dentist I have ever been to. He is kind and easy to talk to. He is so gentle and thorough. He took his time to explain everything to me and took his time to do the best work. He did a filling without freezing me and I felt nothing! He seems to genuinely care about each and every patient. He is not greedy like other dentists and was really looking out for my best interest. I will never see anyone but Dr.Steed and I will recommend everyone I know go see him! BEST DENTIST EVER!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014