Ratings for Dr. Kris Citty

Very patient nice friendly and staff is very friendly

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I'm currently using Dr. Kris Citty as my obygn . He is so helpful and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This Dr is the best Dr I've ever had. I'm glad my little baby girl got to have him for delivery:)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I will NEVER use Kris City again. My first visit was the 3rd. He told after he got back blood work results I had done that day and ultrasound results done on the 5th, he would schedule surgery and could do it before the end of the month. For a solid week after my ultrasound, I heard NOTHING from him. On the 12th I went to the clinic because my phone calls were getting nowhere only to be told the doctor & his nurses wouldn't be in office until the 15th. I went there to find out what was taking so long, waited 2 1/2 hours to talk to the nurse for 5 minutes and have her tell me he couldn't schedule me before January. The nurse called me at home later today and told me the exact same information she told me in the office. I don't appreciate being told one thing, and the reality is completely different and I surely don't appreciate having to chase down answers when they told me they would call me when my tests were in. They sat on the results for a WEEK. I saw the report days when the nurse was giving me the run around about the surgery schedule.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Kris Citty's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.