Ratings for Dr. Edward Liu

Have been seeing Dr. Liu for a few years and moved my whole family over to his practice. Facility is beautiful, top notch eqiupment and technology makes you feel he is on top of his game. Just started my Invisilign treamtment a week ago and the process has been great. Would highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Anyone considering implants for the first time will have lots of questions, a few real concerns and maybe some understandable fears. After meeting with Dr. Edward Liu, I was so confident to do the implant. Dr. Liu was so patient and he explained every aspects of the implant procedure. The procedure was quick, painless and a huge success. As they say ‘no pain no gain’ but in this case there was no pain just sheer pleasure of being in experienced hands. I would not hesitate to recommend this procedure to anyone wishing to replace either damaged or lost teeth. Fees are competitive, and as I have indicated already, you will receive real value for money. I am so happy that I had Dr. Liu did the implant for me. It is truly worth for the long drive. Once again, thank you Dr. Liu and his team at Central Markham Dental Centre, very best wishes!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

been there constantly and have nothing to complain about, staff friendly, and Doctor Liu has been giving me important information regarding my gum health, from tiny cavity to space between teeth. so I would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I just have my 4 wisdom teeth removed 4 hours ago by Dr Edward Liu. His knowledge and his profession just built up my confidence on him during the whole process. He spent 35 mins on the whole process including the anesthetic waiting time. All 3 were out in couple minutes and my teeth is huge and the roots are long. The last one was a bit challenging as the tooth is a bit weak and it breaks but he just switch to plan 2 with no hesitation at all. Just a little bit of swelling on my face can't even tell I just did my procedure couple hours ago. I totally recommend everyone to switch from your exciting dentist to Dr Liu. I really thankful to have my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr Liu and thank him for his patience on me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Edward Liu is the best! I was nervous to remove one of my wisdom teeth and he was so nice and professional about helping me stay calm during the process. I was very happy with his work and knowledge. I highly recommend paying him a visit, he will take care of your teeth very well!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I just have so many good things to say about Dr. Edward Liu and his team. He helps me to keep my oral health care in better shape. He is been my dentist for so many years and all my family goes with him. I can not thank him enough. I got an implant, crowns and root canals , he is very professional and he knows what he is doing, he has good knowledge of his profession. He cares and shows respect for his patients. He is honest.Thank you Dr, Liu, we are so lucky to have you as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

"I was referred to see Dr. Edward Liu by my co-worker, I heard a lot of good comments about him. After the first visit, my entire family transferred to his Downtown Markham Dental Centre. We are sincerely pleased with the clean and high technology environment, courteous and helpful services, excellent job pertaining to our teeth by dentist Dr. Edward Liu and his sweet assistants. Dr. Liu help my family to restore our oral health back. We have some root canals, crowns and fillings done. All the works are excellent! He is also very good with kids, he managed to keep my boy seat comfortably without any fear. My boy got to watch his favourite movie and he loved his goody bag after having his teeth cleaned. Recently, he had his tooth removed and placed a space maintainer, it went so smooth and fast. We just love Dr. Edward Liu."

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Liu is always kind, gentle, conservative and honest in his dental treatment. I have been with him for almost 10 years, I had different dentists during this time because I moved out of town for work during the period. I live close to Toronto now and I am back with Dr. Liu in his new location even though I have to drive over an hour because his work proved the value. I had fillings, root canal and comprehensive work done with Dr. Liu before, with his camera and he explained to me the situation so I understand fully what I am expecting for the treatment. There was occasion that I wanted to change my old silver fill to white, but it was so deep and Dr. Liu agreed to do white fill on top. It looked great and work well for more than 5 years. When I was out of town another dentist thought there was problem with them and changed the fillings, and I ended up with swelling and infection, cost me a root canal and a crown. My mom and dad had dentures, root canals and implants with Dr. Liu and they were so happy with his work as compared to their previous experiences. My kids under 5 are seeing Dr. Liu as well and they are so eager to go for check up each time. The staffs are helpful and punctual, I have no doubt and highly recommend him to all my friends and relatives for care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

At first I thought Dr. Liu was amazing, he presented himself well and acts knowledgeable. Since I went to another dentist, I found out that all the work he did was very superficial. I had two cavities that were recently fixed (in 2014) by my current dentist which was seen in an xray back in 2007. What has he been doing this whole time?? I had a silver filling done when I was a child, and now got the enamel colour to match. Dr. Liu decided to put the new filling on top of the old to cover it. My dentist now got rid of both fillings and re-filled that space for me. Ridiculous. Don't let his pretty office fool you.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I was terrified of going to the dentist my entire life. I didn't go for over five years and my mouth was a disaster. I decided to switch to a new dentist and went to see Dr. Liu. He didn't make me feel bad for not taking care of my teeth and he didn't make me feel judged. It was such a relaxed experience. I had several cavities that required fillings and at every appointment, I was more and more impressed with how gentle he was. Him and his staff continue to make me feel at ease and have changed my whole opinion of going to the dentist. I would recommend Dr. Liu over and over. He is honestly amazing!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014