Ratings for Dr. Edward Liu

Dr Liu is very patience with our kids. They are not scared to see the dentist anymore. His facility is nice and clean. Work is excellent. highly recommended to all my friends.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Liu is very professional, he has good knowledge, very skillful with top notch equipment. Very clean and nice facility. Explained very clearly before procedure. I got two implant, many of crowns, root canals & dentures. All the work are excellent. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Hadn't been to a dentist in many years so had some understandable anxiety and fears. Dr. Liu and his team are really great; they made my first visit back so easy and stress free. They took the time to make explain everything they were doing and the cleaning and subsequent visits to deal with cavities were quick and painless. They are prompt, effictient and really make you feel at home. Definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch dentist!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Have been seeing Dr. Liu for a few years and moved my whole family over to his practice. Facility is beautiful, top notch eqiupment and technology makes you feel he is on top of his game. Just started my Invisilign treamtment a week ago and the process has been great. Would highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Anyone considering implants for the first time will have lots of questions, a few real concerns and maybe some understandable fears. After meeting with Dr. Edward Liu, I was so confident to do the implant. Dr. Liu was so patient and he explained every aspects of the implant procedure. The procedure was quick, painless and a huge success. As they say ‘no pain no gain’ but in this case there was no pain just sheer pleasure of being in experienced hands. I would not hesitate to recommend this procedure to anyone wishing to replace either damaged or lost teeth. Fees are competitive, and as I have indicated already, you will receive real value for money. I am so happy that I had Dr. Liu did the implant for me. It is truly worth for the long drive. Once again, thank you Dr. Liu and his team at Central Markham Dental Centre, very best wishes!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

been there constantly and have nothing to complain about, staff friendly, and Doctor Liu has been giving me important information regarding my gum health, from tiny cavity to space between teeth. so I would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I just have my 4 wisdom teeth removed 4 hours ago by Dr Edward Liu. His knowledge and his profession just built up my confidence on him during the whole process. He spent 35 mins on the whole process including the anesthetic waiting time. All 3 were out in couple minutes and my teeth is huge and the roots are long. The last one was a bit challenging as the tooth is a bit weak and it breaks but he just switch to plan 2 with no hesitation at all. Just a little bit of swelling on my face can't even tell I just did my procedure couple hours ago. I totally recommend everyone to switch from your exciting dentist to Dr Liu. I really thankful to have my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr Liu and thank him for his patience on me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Edward Liu is the best! I was nervous to remove one of my wisdom teeth and he was so nice and professional about helping me stay calm during the process. I was very happy with his work and knowledge. I highly recommend paying him a visit, he will take care of your teeth very well!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I just have so many good things to say about Dr. Edward Liu and his team. He helps me to keep my oral health care in better shape. He is been my dentist for so many years and all my family goes with him. I can not thank him enough. I got an implant, crowns and root canals , he is very professional and he knows what he is doing, he has good knowledge of his profession. He cares and shows respect for his patients. He is honest.Thank you Dr, Liu, we are so lucky to have you as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

"I was referred to see Dr. Edward Liu by my co-worker, I heard a lot of good comments about him. After the first visit, my entire family transferred to his Downtown Markham Dental Centre. We are sincerely pleased with the clean and high technology environment, courteous and helpful services, excellent job pertaining to our teeth by dentist Dr. Edward Liu and his sweet assistants. Dr. Liu help my family to restore our oral health back. We have some root canals, crowns and fillings done. All the works are excellent! He is also very good with kids, he managed to keep my boy seat comfortably without any fear. My boy got to watch his favourite movie and he loved his goody bag after having his teeth cleaned. Recently, he had his tooth removed and placed a space maintainer, it went so smooth and fast. We just love Dr. Edward Liu."

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015