Ratings for Dr. Michael Lo

I was very satisfied with Dr. Lo. He was professional and very pleasant. He explained everything he was doing. I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable. He did a fantastic job on my tooth. I would definitely recommend him. He was very gentle.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

April 21/15 I just wanted to express my satisfaction today with Dr. Lo. He did a great job and seemed to take a real interest in looking into other procedures which will stabilize the work he did today. I was really impressed...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I first met Dr. Lo in March but I feel as though I have been his patient much longer. I went in for a general examination and cleaning and liked him from the moment he introduced himself. He has a very kind and relaxing sense about him which would be exactly what patients with any dental anxieties need. Over the year I needed a root canal and some how, Dr. Lo made it an enjoyable experience (well as enjoyable as a root canal could be) He was extremely knowledgable and helpful with my many questions and emails as I am someone who is curious about every detail of any medical procedure. Dr. Lo was very patient with me and never once made me feel as though he didn't have the time for my concerns or questions. He even went as far as bringing in a video to show me exactly what would be happening. I would highly recommend, Dr. Lo to anyone looking for a dentist and I feel confident they will be as pleased as I was. He definitely is passionate about his profession and it shows.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013