Ratings for Dr. Ahmadi Torshizi

My mom's doctor, he is very professional, understanding, helpful and extremely knowledgeable, for those people who actually say he is not punctual, he is a specialist and puts time to listen to everything the patients say, how many times have we all seen doctors who are always in a hurry to see the next patient and do not listen to half of our problems?I mean come on how long do you wait in an H & M line to pay? Isn't it the worth it to wait for the best specialist who actually treats you? This doctor empathizes, cares listens and has the treatment for you! I do recommend him to everyone, just have the expectation to wait a bit longer, totally worth it!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I saw this doctor a few weeks ago and I was happy with his care. He does take a long time to see patients but from my experience, he explained by PCOS problem with clarity and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This doctor is actually awesome. I also have waited a while for seeing the doctor but I am glad I did. He treated my thyroid problem with the right approach.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This doctor isn’t professional at all, I mean he makes his patients wait for almost 2 hrs and when he finally does meet with you he doesn’t even look at the history in your file just your name. He then asks you to keep a record of your readings to show him and when you do show it to him he quickly scans through and says “good job keep it up “ or tells you “ you can do better , do better next time” and sends you off. The secretary we had met with us rude, ask her how much long and she will go running to the doctor to make complaints about you. Then the doctor will scold the patient like he or her is a child and tell them their more then welcome to consult elsewhere. BELIEVE it half these nice comments on here are being written by either him or his staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He is a really responsible doctor Have a good experience with him

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was diagnosed with diabetes and ended up in the hospital with a sugar of 43! I meet Dr. Torshizi there and he quickly was able to get a control on my condition. I had to start insulin, which I didn't like, but a few months later, I was able to only use pills. I am so happy and grateful for him. He explained everything and I feel happy that I finally have some control over my sugars. Thanks so much doc.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Thank goodness for him. He helped me manage my illness so that I don't have to lose a foot like my friend. The waiting time isn't the best, but I would much rather wait and get the treatment I need rather be more sicker than I am.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

One of the worst doctors that I have visited in Canada. I was made to wait 45 minutes on a Monday morning and when I asked his secretary why he was late, she told him for which he told me off. I would never recommend anyone to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Terrible in timing. Waiting 2 to 3 hours . Never coming back

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

From a patient's perspective, I find it difficult to fathom the negative comments posted. These comment's are obviously a crude attempt to discredit and disrespect a physician who has helped thousands of patients with their endocrine problems. I have been a patient of Dr. Torshizi's for over two years and my experience with him has been one of helpfulness, empathy and resolve. I had multiple issues related to my thyroid and Dr. Torshizi always took the time to explain all my surgical and medication options. My mother has also recently become a patient and she has been also helped by his approach. Once you become a patient of Dr. Torshizi's, you will opt to return as his approach is best tailored despite a longer waiting time, which is a bit unpleasant, but given the care he shows toward this patients, it is well accepted. I hope people who are really patients of Dr. Torshizi who have issues with him can discuss them with him so a mutual agreement can be reached rather than post comments what have no merit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017