Ratings for Dr. Rashmi K. Ramchandani

we are seeing Dr.Rashmi for our dental procedures since 15 years. Her clinic atmosphere is very friendly and higenic. She is very nice and experienced dentist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

we are seeing Dr. Rashmi since last 15 years . we are extremely pleased with her office visit for our any dental problems. clean and higenic atmosphere.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Worst experience and stay away from this Dr. Rude front desk

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Not the best experiance but not bad as well. Di not charge me much.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I went to her office with my cousin and found it to be a very uncomfortable experience. I was in extreme pain and very anxious as I sat down on her dentist's chair. In the beginning she was normal - but as I inquired more and more about the procedure that was suppose to be performed on me, she became more and more irritated. She was a bit overaggressive in forcing me to do procedure that I didn't really want. She wasn't nurturing, and believe me, I really regretted going to her for my treatment. She didn't make me feel comfortable - in fact increased the anxiety that I had come in with. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Ramchandani did a wonderful job on my porclain veneer. She was very professional and knowledgable. I had a very good experience with her. I highly reccomend Dr. Ramchandani.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I received a front tooth that didn't match my other teeth and was made too thick and pushed up too high. It spoiled my appearance and I remember that woman every time I open my mouth. I should have been suspicious when I saw no patients in her office! Am submitting another complaint with insurance company!

Submitted December 7, 2008