Ratings for Dr. Gerald L. Miller

I had Dr. Mller for my 1st Ob when when I was expecting my first child. I left the office and found a new doctor (who is amazing!) after my 5 month check up. He was rude and very rough, I had to do a biopsy and he had me in tears because of the pain which he blamed on me for "not relaxing". Towards the end of my appt My fiance at the time (now husband) and I had some questions (in regards to my biopsy and the next steps) and his response was "You don't ask me questions at the end of your appt, you ask them in the beginning. Once I stand up out of my chair, I am no longer on your time!" I then called to get my medical history transferred and was questioned by his nurse who told me she felt he was that way because "you and your other half go against his beliefs..." Why? Because we were young or unmarried at the time or because we are a biracial couple??? Never returned!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

DR.MILLER WILL BE HAPPY TO TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. HE IS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY SURGERY.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Miller delivered both of my children and was attentive and supportive throughout. Now, 28 years later, he still is one of my favorite physicians. My last visit he spent over one hour with me updating his medical records and answering every one of my questions. He is well-informed and highly educated, with a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

THIS WAS THE WORST DR. I'VE EVER SEEN. HE DID A SURGERY ON ME, THEN FORGOT WHAT HE DID AND HAD TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 7 DAYS AFTER I HAD SURGERY BECAUSE I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. THE NURSES ARE RUDE, INCONSIDERATE, AND TRIED TO GIVE ME 3 DIFFERENT MEDICINES THAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO AND FINALLY THE NURSE TOLD ME I HAD TO TAKE THE MEDICINE THAT I WAS ALLERGIC TO. WHEN I TOLD THE DR. I WENT TO THE ER FOR PAIN CONTROL HE THREW MY CHART AT ME AND MY FRIEND THAT WAS WITH ME. HE WAS SCREAMING AT ME SO LOUD THAT HE STARTED SPITTING AND SCARED MY FRIEND. THE OFFICE ALSO MESSED UP THE BILLING AND DIDN'T BILL ME FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN SENT IT TO COLLECTIONS. I HAD FIVE PAGES OF NOTES REGARDING THE MALPRACTICE AND MISTREATMENT FROM HIM IN THE OFFICE. I ENDED UP HAVING A HYSTERECTOMY WITH ANOTHER DR AND AM NOW WELL. I ALSO KNOW SOMEONE WHO WORKED FOR HIM AND HE TREATED HIS CO WORKERS JUST AS BAD AS THE PATIENTS, PLEASE DO NOT GO AND SEE HIM.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Gerald L. Miller's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1968)