Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Hagan

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

It would be great if I could ever heal from the damage this doctor did to my nervous system. Stay away from this doctor. He is a quack.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Doctor made my life horrible. I had a small nerve issue that I could have lived with forever, but he insisted it could be fixed easily. His surgery made me unable to even walk on my foot afterwards. I don't know what he was thinking but having him operate was the biggest mistake of my life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Doctor has no concern for patients and only wants to do surgery even when it's not needed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I would never return to see this doctor. He is horrible.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Had two surgeries and both fixed my problem. No pain from the surgeries which met no awful pain meds.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Most uncompassionate doctor I have ever met and made my situation 10k times worse.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

I can't thank Dr. Hagan and his staff enough for the life-changing treatment provided to me. For over 15 years, I had been suffering with nerve problems and had sought help from a myriad of physicians and healers. Dr. Hagan made a swift diagnosis, scheduled treatment immediately, and within weeks had eliminated the nagging, annoying pain that had plagued me for years. I am now pain-free and enjoying activities i'd had to abandon... it's incredible to have such an improvement in quality of life! I highly recommend Neuropax to anyone who struggles with the challenges of nerve-damage. The Neuropax facility is easy to get to, easy to navigate, and quite welcoming. The medical staff was friendly, prompt, and easy to work with. They made paperwork simple and explained all financial/medical procedures. Dr. Hagan is kind, thorough, and adept; he has a gentle bedside manner... and a great sense of humor! I'm overly grateful to have found Neuropax! Again, i can't thank you enough!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Hagan cured my husband of his 10yr chronic groin pain that other doctors couldn't. He is a meticulous surgeon with a great bedside manner. I am a nurse myself, and I can say he is one of the best doctors I have ever met! He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I have suffered with migrains for over 40 years. 11 weeks ago Dr. Hagan performed his nerve decompression surgery on me and I've been migrine free since. Dr. Hagan rocks!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Robert R. Hagan's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental