Ratings for Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala

I myself am an Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing in Amritsar. An year ago I slipped from stairs injuring my Right shoulder. I lost all my power of Internal rotation and was not able to do hammering, reaming and other power requiring tasks which are essential for performing Ortho surgeries. It was an isolated and severely retracted subscapularis tear. I thought it was an end of my career and that I would never be able to use my right shoulder in a normal way again. The only person I thought could help me was Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala. He is one of the best who does Arthroscopy surgery in a most gentle and meticulous way and has a vast ocean of knowledge behind all this. Then I flew to Mumbai and got operated from him. Took a few months for me to recover but now I am doing all sort of Orthopaedic Surgeries including Joint Replacements, Arthroscopies and Fracture fixations. All thanks to Dr Dinshaw. So whosoever wants the best of results, I always suggest them to go to Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I myself am an Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing in Amritsar. An year ago I slipped from stairs injuring my Right shoulder. I lost all my power of Internal rotation and was not able to do hammering and reaming which are an essential part for performing Ortho surgeries. It was an isolated, and severely retracted subscapularis tear. I thought it was an end of my career and that I would never be able to use my right shoulder in a normal way. The only person I thought could help me was Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala. He is one of the best who does Arthroscopy surgery in a most gentle and meticulous way and has a vast ocean of knowledge behind all this. Flew to Mumbai and got operated from him. Took a few months for me to recover but now I am doing all sort of Orthopaedic Surgeries including Joint Replacements, Arthroscopies and Fracture fixations. All thanks to Dr Dinshaw. So whosoever wants the best of results, I always suggest to go to Dr Dinshaw Pardiwala.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018