Ratings for Dr. William A. Jiranek

I understand Dr Jiranek has moved from Virginia. He did both of my hip replacements one year apart. Thought he was the best. I had to wait in a lot of pain until I could get an appointment. He was very professional, knowledgeable and not bad to look at (quite handsome). Richmond lost a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I was so fortunate that Dr. Jiranek was not only in Virginia, but in my city when I had Avascular Osteonecrosis. The open joint arthrotomy and bone graft he did was one that few physicians had experience with and most patients had to travel out of the US to receive treatment for. Dr. Jiranek's education is extensive and his success rate with joint replacement is phenominal. In addition, he is truly nice, able to talk to his patients in easy to understand terminology, and always smiling. I have recommended him to many friends and family members, and all have been equally satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. William A. Jiranek's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)