Ratings for Dr. James R. Olivari

Great staff and always a pleasant experience. I have not had issues with the work Dr. Olivari has done on my teeth. I would recommend Dr Olivari by my own personal experiences. I strongly disagree with the negative comments below.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I've always had a very pleasant experience at this office - Dr. Olivari is a very nice and knowledgeable dentist. I've been here plenty of times before and each time he has been great. The work done is very good and he's very easy on the teeth and gums. I would definitely recommend, and do not agree based on my personal experiences, with the comments below.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I had a filling fall out. The doctor suggested a root canal and crown. In less than a year the crown which had a metal post fell out in my sleep. I called and spoke to Lisa who said I would be charged to put it back in which I thought was unreasonable. When I asked why I would be charged Lisa said I might have eaten something sticky. Has anyone ever heard that before? I will be giving my business to a different dentist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Be aware... aside from being a low grade dentist he is caddy and petty unprofessional, he knows the same as a car mechanic doing your teeth. Had to do ALL of my teeth spent thousands on my teeth and he has destroyed my teeth. Went else where and spend double to fix his mess. BE AWARE. F-

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Horrible experience this dentist ruined my teeth two crowns needed to be replaced do to tooth decay under the crown and needed root canal because he didn't fully treat the decay before placing the crowns. Don't waist your time money pain aggravation Dr killjoy is what he should be called.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Horrible dentist..I'm surprised he is still on business

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

This dentist does poor work....all my root canals that were done by him have all failed. . And let's not talk about his crown work. ...I am now paying the price of this man's horrible work. Please do yourself a favor and do not go to this guy.....

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The staff is pleasant. Dr. Olivari, however, is rude and unprofessional. I will never return. Please save yourself the trouble and skip this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I found Dr. Olivari's office to be a very clean environment. His staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My overall experience was very pleasant.

Submitted March 8, 2014

This man does poor dental work! I've had dental work done here before, and now have an abcess under my root canal and have to go for root canal retreatment. I'm in an immense amount of pain because of his work. He also wanted to do an unnecessary root canal on another tooth of mine, when I just needed a filling. Good thing I didn't get the root canal, I probably would have had to get that redone too! Seems like he just wants the money, I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013