Ratings for Dr. Mina Tasharofi Kia

She works in the Walk in clininc in my building so I thought maybe I should try her. I had a very bad sore throat which wasn't going away but she said it is nothing just go and rest I guess she was scared to give antibiotics. She didn't even bother doing a strep test. That night I couldn't sleep because my throat was so sore ( I am usually very good at handling pain)the next day I went to my family doctor and she was shocked that this dr didn't give me antibiotics.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I have been looking for a family doctor since I moved to Toronto in September. Fortunately, I discovered that Dr. Mina Tasharofi Kia is accepting new patients. After reading several reviews on her performance, I decided to give her a try. Indeed she was excellent during my first visit. She patiently answered all my questions and to crown it all, the lady at the front desk was great! Definitely, I will recommend Dr. Kia to my family, friends and colleagues. It is refreshing to have such a young, smart and beautiful doctor who is knowledgeable and friendly. Dr Kia, please continue being excellent to your patients...even when you become popular. Best regards, from one of your newest patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013