Ratings for Dr. Avo H. Fronjian

Met dr. Fronjian 12years ago. He was referred by my stepson who is a dental assistant elsewhere. He was my stepson 's dentist. I needed dental planing and scaling. He quoted one third less than two other dentists. SINCE then I have had a root canal, crown, two cavities, teeth whitening and regular special cleaning. I am 71 years old. There has been zero pain. I have never had to wait, and his staff is excellent. I rate him 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Wish I had an option to give a big Zero. I had been with this doctor for last 2 months for my dental surgery and all. The Doctor is good but the team who runs this is fraud. I request you Please don't go here and you will end up paying $500 extra for no reason with having good insurance. Whoever is going next please revisit or call my number to better understand what they do fraud on patients (8582753470) . They charge way more than anyone else in town. I would say 200% more than a normal place

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

My first time here was very impressive. I wasn't left waiting for a long time before they called me in and the dentist was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

This is great place to get any dentistry.Dr Avo and his staff are very compassionate,very caring understanding,the work they do is right the first time.I would recommend them to the world!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I had a root canal done by Dr. Fronjian a few weeks ago. I found that he and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Most importantly though, the procedure was nearly painless.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Excellent Dentist, I just moved to San Diego and found Dr. Fronjian through yelp. I had a great experience during my appointment. Dr. Fronjian Is very pleasant and his staff was great. There was no waiting, they saw me right away and I got my cleaning done and the free teeth whitening was a bonus. I would strongly recommend Dr. Fronjian to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I searched extensively for a new dentist two years ago when I became unsatisfied with the treatment I was getting from my old dentist. I picked Dr Fronjian because of favorable reviews on sites similar to this one. I have had only one major procedure done in two years, complared to an average of two a year with my previous two dentists. He has instructed me well on the proper dental hygene methods and these, combined with visits every 3 months have dropped my dental bill to a few hundred dollars a year from a few thousand a year. When I had a problem relating to my previous dentist, ha made contact with the other dentist and got the necessay information so he could correct the problem I was having. I like his staff as well, good hygene and insurance management. I drive a half hour to see Dr Fronjian even though there are plenty of dentists much close to where I live.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Fronjian and his staff have always been nothing but very professional and friendly. Good time management (never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 2 minutes), no hidden costs or surprise bills later. I had a lot of work done here and multiple appointments and never had a bad experience of any kind! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Fronjian is the man! I've had dental work done here several times and I've left satisfied every time. They are good with scheduling and I've never had to wait. The price is good too. 50 % for students. Everyone is friendly. I'm really glad I've found a dentist I can trust.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I responded to an ad for free teeth whitening, to qualify, I had to have an exam and a cleaning by Dr. Fronjian. The experience was great, they saw me right away and within an hour I had my xrays taken, my exam and cleaning. They also took molds for my whitening. I was very happy with the staff and with Dr. Fronjian, excellent dentist. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009