Ratings for Dr. Jacklyn Azarian

Very clean, nice office. 10++++++++++++++ for all staff 👍👍👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Highly recommended. Very clean and no waiting time.👍👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍. EXCELLENT DR AND STAFF.MAXIMUM WAITING TIME LESS THEN 10 MINUTES 😊

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Very clean, modern office. Dr Jacklyn is Staff is very professional and nice..

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very happy,good job. This office always on time,very clean and organize.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Azarian is one of the best dentists i have come across since i moved to California. I was looking for a someone who was reliable and honest and i have found my place at Dental Care Studios. The dentist is very knowledgable and gentle,and the staff is very helpful and kind. The office is just breath taking! i recommend this office to anyone who is looking for a dentist to make ur teeth healthier and give u a beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

SUPER, GREAT, PROFESSIONAL STAFF. THEY TAKE TIME AND EFFORT TO GO OVER ALL THE DETAILS WITH YOU PRIOR TO THE PROCEDURE.THE OFFICE MANAGER, ANNA, IS EXCELLENT IN CORDINATING THE PATIENCE AND THE STAFF IS THE CORRECT MANNER. DR. AZARIAN IS GREAT AT WHAT SHE DOES! SHE IS EXTRA PROFESSIONAL. DR. AZARIAN DID MY UPPER TEETH COSMETICALLY I AM SUPPER HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!! TWO THUMBS UP.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Great office!!!great doctor,she is so gentle and caring. Offic staff is great, always nice,caring and helpful. I was always afraid of dentists but now I continue to treat my teeth at dental care studios because the doctor knows exactly what she's doing.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Very kind Dentist. Knows her craft. Very gentle hands. Very efficient and quick. Best dental service I have ever had

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

This dentist (and the hygienist of this office) performed unnecessary procedures on me and my husband. I had never had a filling in my life until this dentist stated she thought it was necessary. Similarly, I floss every day and yet the hygienist stated I needed deep cleanings and to come in for cleanings every 3 months. My husband, who also has no fillings and flosses daily, was also told to come in for cleanings every 3 months. I have been to many different dentists all over the country and never had so many dental procedures. My husband and I even went back to my longtime childhood dentist (who is now a 2 hour drive away) to obtain a 2nd opinion and my suspicions were confirmed -- Dental Care Studios (the hygienist, in particular) was performing unnecessary dental work on both of us. We weren't ultimately harmed by the extra work, but I just don't trust this office -- they seem motivated by the amount of money they can make rather than the health of their patients.

Submitted April 12, 2009