Ratings for Dr. Rosalyn L. Burke

I have a major issues with going to the dentist & Dr Burk & her brother both have gone the extra mile to insure that I am at ease before, during & after each time I have had to go experience the trauma that seeing the dentist brings. They also train there staff to treat everyone that comes through their door with the most respect that I have ever seen at a doctors office. I will never go to any other dentist as long as I live.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Best most gentle dentist ever. She goes out if her way to ensure you're comfortable and stress free.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I recently moved to this area from another state and immediately needed some major dental work done quickly. It was an emergency situation and Dr. Burke accepted me as a new patient without any problems. She is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I could not be more pleased by her. In addition, the staff is terrific! They made several calls to my insurance company when my insurance was balking at paying. They were wonderful in taking charge of the situation so that I didn't have to get involved in the fight.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010