Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Bone

I would have to agree with the other reviewer that Dr Bone's bedside manner is very arrogant.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He was way to much into himself. plus very arrogant. I refused to back to Bone,

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

This is one of the most self-rightous, arrogant doctors I have ever met. He came highly recommended by some and highly not recommended by others. He failed to really diagnose my kne problem,but did do surgery. My knee improved greatly, but I was charged for office visits that lasted literally 2 minutes, billed as extended visits. I would never recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I've been dealing with knee problems for 3+ years. Saw PA Shucker at Rockwood who was not helpful after the injections were unsuccessful. He wrote me off with having a "bad knee" lmao. Went to Dr. Bone who after a few appts offered outpatient surgery. While it was more of an exploratory surgery, he was able to find out what was wrong as has already taken away that painful, hideous pop and grind.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I am 79 years old, had hip replacement done June 15th, 2009. Dr. Bone was very professional. Success has been dramatic. Plan to have the other hip done Sept. 14th. Rehab said they had never seen a faster recovery, or a better job. They too spoke highly of Dr. Bone. Highly recommend him for hip surgery.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

he misdiagnosed a menicus tear( it was not torn)I had am orthoscopy on the knee which he stated it would take 45 minutes. I was in the OR for three hours. Afterwords he states there was nothing wrong,I just irrigated it and closed. Later after reading the hospital record I found he had shaved some muscle tissue off.The hospital also twice contacted me to fill out a form wanting to know how long I was in the OR. I have had nothing but serious back pain since this surgery in 2003 and his reply was " Oh I wounder what is causing that" he was unwilling to discuss the back pain issues caused from the surgery.I was on hydrocodone for two years for pain and intense physical therapy which did not help. ai had no back apin prior to this surgery. The doctor lied to me.What was he really doing to me for THREE hours?

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Craig M. Bone's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)