Ratings for Dr. Melissa Le

Dr Le is my family doctor and she is wonderful. I find her patient, friendly and competent. She really informed me we'll about my diabetes, and I subsequently worked with her to get it under control. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I consulted this doctor for cardiac arrhythmia and extreme fatigue which I was diagnosted with through an ER hospitalization during a trip abroad the day before. She examined me in literally 2 mins she didn't use her stethoscope once and decided that my heart beats and breathing were normal (euh maybe she has a 6th sense). She did not check my temperature nor my throat, ears..for infections as it could also relate to my fatigue. She did not want to prescribe any exam,or drug until I told her that I really think she should do blood tests and refer me to cardiologist which she ended up doing. This doctor seemed very junior and arrogant.I told my cardiologist what happened during my trip and he thought it was crucial that I get EKG and other exams. And so to add to this, she is in a rush when she speaks, she doesn't smile and has fast and bad jugement. Next time I have go to this clinic I will make sure not to see her. Hoping she learns to treat her patients with some care in the future.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013