You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Bell

Bell and his staff were capable, personable, and efficient. Moreover, the office itself was more geared toward comfort than any I have been in to date. There was a massage chair and foot massager available for use in the waiting room, causing me to actually be disappointed at their punctuality in taking my appointment. The dental chair was outfitted with a massage feature and situated before a large bay window overlooking a wooded area. They even went so far as to offer a parafin hand treatment during my exam and gave me a rose upon leaving. While you should in no way choose a physician based on these perks, they are indicative of the thoughtfullness that inhabits every aspect of his practice. Bell himself was thorough, informative, and more than willing to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Our family has been patients of Dr. Bell's for over 10 years. My children have gone since they were 3 and have no fear of dentistry - even of getting a filling! He stays _very_ current (including all the latest gear), but is not aggressive in pursuing expensive treatment when common, less-expensive options will work. We recommend him and his staff highly.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2004

Dr. Michael C. Bell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."

April 8, 2012