Ratings for Dr. Gerald Kelly

the staff is very rude and disgruntled, they can not be fired because they are NY state employees so they can behave as badly as they please with no consequences... and they are bad, real bad. As mentioned the wait is over 2 hours, when you finally see the Dr. he is exhausted and disinterested, I have been a patient for decades and when you are sick and call of an appointment with any Dr. you will be denied and told to go to the emergency room. This has turned into a real state clinic and I don't like it at all anymore

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Terrible experience- honestly, I have never been treated as badly as I was by Dr. Kelly. He was rude and impatient- he asked me what I came to see him for and after letting me talk for all of 15 seconds, he started lecturing me. Terrible, terrible doctor- I would avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Bad. No response. No call. No knowledge. No help. Need improvement.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Very professional, respectful & attentive. Willing to go the extra mile in providing useful information. I have NOTHING negative to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Kelly for 10+ years. Staff has gone downhill - completely rude & indifferent (I called in the AM with breathing problems & a sore throat, & asked to see any doctor there - I was told to either go to the ER or wait for an appointment the following morning. That's outrageous.). For the past 3 appointments with Dr. Kelly (made well in advance b/c he is difficult to get an appt with him) I waited 2 hours past my appointment time to see him. The waiting room now has the air of a clinic more than a waiting room; it's always packed, & there is always someone yelling about how long the wait is. Dr. Kelly is very wishy-washy with diagnoses, & I knew more about the meds that an allergist put me on than he did. Also, if you don't mind having an intern stare at you the whole time Dr Kelly's speaking to you then go. He's a nice guy, but that's the only benefit. My parents swear by him, which is why I have stuck it out for so long, but I've had enough.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

very very caring dr. ihave moved from the area and can not find such a replacement.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Gerald Kelly's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)