Ratings for Dr. Gail L. Rosseau

I have been seeing Dr Gail Rosseau for 6 years. She has always been prompt, caring and knowledgeable. She has always made me feel cared for. She did not rush me into a surgery, so this year when she said it was time I totally trusted her. While in the hospital she looked out for me. I highly recommend her as an expert in her field as well as a caring provider.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Ahh Dr. Rosseau Oh how I wish that I had gone to the site of reviews of Dr. Gail Rosseau before going to her for a second visit. First visit, May 2013. Had MRI and CT scan taken. Never was called with those results. However did get physical therapy dates through her at Good Samaritan in Downers Grove...that was a real plus. She was recommended by Dr. Cerillo so was under the impression that Dr. Gail would be excellent. Again, I never was called by her re:results of tests. Had made another appointment with her for a follow-up...HOWEVER her office called and cancelled dates for follow-up five (5) times. Then yesterday,after finally securing an appointment at the Skokie Center...the wait was long...but I did see her, my husband was with me when we went into her office. It was one of the most horrendous meetings with her...her remarks...what took you so long in coming in to see her? ...I gave you a copy of our meeting the first time...NO, I was not given any paper.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Twisted around just about every symptom I reported, missed diagnosis, then once confronted went into full coverup mode. utter attempt to gaslight. Involved heavly in D.C. Polotics. practice and attention to patient care is suffering, Please avoid. 4 office visits waited 1 hour and a half every visit.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Should have read reviews. I waited two hours for 6 minute exam. Very cold and rude also. Did not help me with what I could do without surgery and had no recommendations. Why is she a doctor? She did not seem to want to help.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

The wait was 1 & 1/2 hrs, AFTER my scheduled time. When she finally did get to the exam room, Dr. R. stood in the doorway and said, "you already had surgery, I can't help you". Shocked at the abrubtness, I asked if she looked at my mris, and other reports from other doctors stating the symptoms had returned and I needed repeat chiari decompression? She said the mri looked fine, but she didn't have the report. "nothing could be done" I went to a 3rd Dr. the next month, who agreed with the first, I do need the surgery re-done. Dr R. just charged money, waisted my time and caused me pain by traveling to see her. Also, the rude manner and comments as she stood in the doorway with my chart are unlike any I have ever seem in my life. "you already had surgery, I can't help you" This is a health care professional?

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Rosseau was very honest when evaluating my hydrocephalus and saved me three years of extra hardwear. She and her staff were also very knowledgeable concerning my conditions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Her peer told me she was a chiari expert. I knew more about Chiari than she did. I never felt so uncomfortable at a doctors office. Each time I saw her she was so far behind schedule (over booked patients) that she wasn't interested in what I had to say. She was unprepared each time I seen her. She never had my radiologists’ reports nor her staff (every visit). I had to personally go to the records department pay for copies and bring them with me so she would have a copy!! She never had any of my MRI film to go over with me. I wasted my time and money! I feel she needs to revaluate why she became a doctor…..For the money? Or to help people?

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Explained my options and what she could and couldn't do to help thoroughly and made sure I got some progress.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Gail L. Rosseau's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL