Ratings for Dr. Rahul Rindani

Very very very very very very very very god penis doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

best pen1$ doctor ever made my d1ck grow from 5cm to 1000000000000km!!!!! YES HE IS A COOL GUY!!!!!!!!!1 he is punjabi god

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Very rude and greedy doctor. Wish he stopped taking photos of my репis and sending it to his workmates. Also, he recommended me estrogen which made me grow тiтs and make my diск т¡иу. DАМИ ТH|$ 🅱️еnis DОСТОЯ. He’s such a ✝️🅰️🅿️FЕ$Т ЦИСО 🅱en¡$ shrinkening guy.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

He needs more money because he is always on time and is very good at kidney surgery. Pay him at least 10 Million dollars a year.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Very smart and kind. Needs to be paid more. Treats the patient with respect and has impeccable knowledge and behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very good. Pay him more. He is starving to death, and only has a 5 million dollar house.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Rindani is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to answer questions and explains things. He treats the patient with respect and has a good bedside manner. A pleasant change from the previous urologists we had seen!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

In hospital I first met my surgeon (kidney nephrectomy) who advised me that after all the tests I had cancer and he would remove my right kidney. In all my life I have never met a person I like so much instantly. Four years clear and see him next month.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013